[Ambassadors] FAMNA Meeting @ 2009-02-03 9pm ET

This is a reminder for FAMNA Meeting

Just a quick reminder that we'll be holding our weekly meeting in
#fedora-meeting (irc.freenode.net) tonight at 9pm ET (6pm PT)

If you are interested in participating, or have something to
contribute, feel free to add it to our agenda:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Ambassadors_2009-02-03

A special visit from Mike McGrath of the Fedora Infrastructure team
will be the highlight of the meeting.

Additional Agenda Items:

    * Budget Review
    * Upcoming conferences and FADs (SCaLE, LFNW, PyCon, etc)
    * Task List Review
    * Open floor