Re: [Ambassadors] Polos for North America

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> We made a different polo model for Brazil.
>
> You can see our idea here:
>
> http://www.jaymeayres.com/arquivos/tshirt.png

Ouch. You may want to rework your polo model, as a "don't" [1] of Fedora is
there in use - the flag of a country. I think, as ambassadors we should
respect such things more than somebody else at Fedora, and especially when
getting in touch with people all over the world. It can give a worse taste
to us as Fedora Project, as flags are politically dangerous.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages#I_wish_to_use_my_country.27s_flag_to_refer_to_my_language...

Greetings,
  Robert