[Ambassadors] Polos for North America

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 3 19:22:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, 03 Feb 2009, Larry Cafiero wrote:
> I got an e-mail off list from someone in Europe asking about availability.
> To my knowedge, as limited as that might be :-) , I believe Europe has its
> own order page here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/PoloShirt

That page also covers Mauritius, which is not really Europe for me.

> Sorry but I don't know what the order pages are for polos in other areas
> (South America, Asia, Antarctica . . . ), but if someone knows where to
> order for other areas, please jump in here.

Antarctica? Do we really have Fedora Ambassdors at the Antarctica (except
the penguins living there anyway and unluckily unable to ever wear a Fedora
Ambassador polo shirt)? This question was serious, even if it sounds funny.
I don't think, we have any ambassadors there currently, right? If we really
have ambassadors there, please hands up!

Greetings,
  Robert