Re: [Ambassadors] Polos for North America

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Robert Scheck <robert fedoraproject org> wrote:

Antarctica? Do we really have Fedora Ambassdors at the Antarctica (except
the penguins living there anyway and unluckily unable to ever wear a Fedora
Ambassador polo shirt)? This question was serious, even if it sounds funny.
I don't think, we have any ambassadors there currently, right? If we really
have ambassadors there, please hands up!

I'd be willing to bet we don't have any in Antarctica, however I'd be willing to bet that some of all that scientific equipment down there used for research (computer-wise anyway) runs on Linux.

Otherwise, how would you explain all the penguins down there? :-)

Any scientists down there want to weigh in?

Larry Cafiero