Re: [Ambassadors] Polos for North America

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Robert Scheck <robert fedoraproject org> wrote:
That page also covers Mauritius, which is not really Europe for me.

My mistake -- this is the EMEA page which covers Europe, Mideast and . . . Asia (trying to figure out what the other A stands for in EMEA). But all of which is to say that they'd be the ones you'd go to.

Larry Cafiero