Re: [Ambassadors] Polos for North America

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:11:24PM -0200, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> We made a different polo model for Brazil.
>
> You can see our idea here:
>
> http://www.jaymeayres.com/arquivos/tshirt.png

It would be really nice if we could at least standardize the polo on
the blue color that's so recognizable.  It's an attractive color and
when people see it, it makes them think of Fedora!

The badge on the Brazilian polo behind the Fedora logo could then be
white to show the logo off correctly.

One other general correction regardless of the color issue, though --
the leaves in the logo and the word "Ambassador" pass too close to the
wordmark "fedora."  There is a minimum space required around the logo,
as set out in the logo usage guidelines:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines