Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Fedora 'ambassadors-kit'

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez wrote:

I would also love to see the ambassador kit, we could customize it for latam, of course if permissionĀ“s given

Of course you have permission -- you don't need to ask for permission to build an Ambassador kit. Probably a good idea to work with Rodrigo on this project in LATAM.

--Max