Re: [Ambassadors] Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

Sometime ago, I was asked to help organizing a shared meeting with EMEA and NA to share ideas about initiatives and have a better look at each other.

I want to ask all the interest to think about it, once again, maybe trying to find a time/date to make this important meeting happening.

Not until after FOSDEM -- I think things are too busy for the EMEA ambassadors this week (at least they are for me!).

I would encourage Francesco to pick 2 or 3 times next week -- between the 10th and the 14th -- and we just use whatever time works for the most people.

--Max