Re: [Ambassadors] FOSDEM

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Secondly, I'm planning to come to Brussels at about 18h30 onFriday after work. So who will already be there and what is the planning ? Where do we meet ? The social party of FOSDEM is at Delirium. I know it will be crowded. However,that bar is also one of the MUST sight-seeing in Brussels. I'm sure rdieter will confirm.

I expect that we'll probably use the Beer Event at Delirium to find each other, and then wander to wherever we might want to go from there.

--Max