Re: [Ambassadors] Organize NA and EMEA IRC meeting

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2009, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
>
>> Sometime ago, I was asked to help organizing a shared meeting with EMEA
>> and NA to share ideas about initiatives and have a better look at each
>> other.
>>
>> I want to ask all the interest to think about it, once again, maybe trying
>> to find a time/date to make this important meeting happening.
>
> Not until after FOSDEM -- I think things are too busy for the EMEA
> ambassadors this week (at least they are for me!).
>
> I would encourage Francesco to pick 2 or 3 times next week -- between the
> 10th and the 14th -- and we just use whatever time works for the most
> people.
>
> --Max

This week I couldn't be able too. I was talking about long term plan
(mid-end February).

I wanted only to not hide a long discussion stated some months ago
that needed to be "achieved".

I'm sorry if this point was unclear, btw, thank you for the advice.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini