Re: [Ambassadors] fosdem fedora social party saturday night

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Tonight, we found a nice place that we can all meet saturday 7 feb at 20h. At Churchills bar: http://www.churchills.be/

It is 2 mins by foot from the fosdem beer event.

The barman told me that we are welcome however he can't refuse regular customers. The bar is divided into 2 parts: groundfloor and upstairs. We can have upstairs. At 21h there will be a concert below. People can play pool upstairs.

I will not be able to check my mails during this weekend. So please spread the word to your fedora colleagues.

Let's plan to use this as a rally point on Saturday night, after FOSDEM.

Spread the word.

--Max