Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Polos: Order yours by Tuesday, February 10th

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco nd edu> wrote:
Larry, sorry I don't have any stock your size.

Rats. I guess I'll just have to go out and run about 400 laps, or spend the night in the steam room, to get into shape :-)

Thanks for handling this round of polo orders, Pascal.

Larry Cafiero