[Ambassadors] My thanks for FOSDEM !!

Hello all !

Just a quick mail to thank everybody who was at fosdem promoting
fedora. It was really cool to see news faces around motivated to go to
people and show how fedora is good for every one who is in it.

My special big thanks to Frederic Hornain, who's been dealing with
FOSDEM organization in a smart way since 4 or 5 years. He's been the
first I met when I first attend, and I was really happy to meet him
again.

Once more, thank you very much for everything !

Thomas