[Ambassadors] FOSDEM thanks

I wanted to extend my thanks to the many, *many* Fedora Ambassadors
who came to FOSDEM to show support, staff the booth, meet users and
developers, and show what an incredible community Fedora has.  I look
forward to continuing to read your FOSDEM show reports on the Planet
Fedora feed.  Thank you for your time and effort, and I hope you
enjoyed the show!