Re: [Ambassadors] Planet Fedora

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley imapmail org> wrote:
> This seems like a good opportunity to blow the trumpet of Fedora Weekly
> News.  Specifically Adam Batkin is doing a great job providing a concise
> weekly roundup of Planet Fedora:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue161#Planet_Fedora
>
> This week's issue (#162) will be out in a few hours.  We aim to provide
> a concise overview of the otherwise overwhelming waves of information
> that ripple out from the many active corners of the Fedora Project.

While I do skim the planet almost daily using an RSS feed I do much
appreciate the FWN coverage and links which allows those too busy to
monitor the planet daily and those who find too much time consumed by
working around articles they either can't read or don't care about a
very nice vehicle to get to the meat of the information relevant to
ambassadors.

I really appreciate the coverage in FWN.

Thanks,
John