[Ambassadors] monthly EMEA meeting

Our next monthly Ambassadors meeting for EMEA will be on Wednesday February 18th.

Last time we held the meeting at 20:00 UTC and a few people said they wanted to revisit the meeting time.

So I offer you four choices, and you may +1 as many of them as you like. Whatever gets the most +1s will be the meeting time.

19:00 UTC

20:00 UTC

21:00 UTC

22:00 UTC