[Ambassadors] Slight change in schedule for FAD

Hi, all --

Our FAD is chaging airports -- as the room are named in the Westin Airport Los Angeles -- and instead of being in Kennedy, where just about everything else is taking place on Friday, we are going west a bit to "Chicago" and we'll be in the Midway room instead.

So we'll be in Midway all day Friday, which turns out to be a plus because that means we don't have to change rooms for the Birds of a Feather.

Just thought any interested parties should know.

Larry Cafiero