Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora 11 Alpha Review

Nice review havent got time myself to check out f11 yet, tough that may change, I was even planning to attend FAD as I was offered some support, but due to school / job issues I cant and I havent even been able to check my email in the last few weeks!!! tough I will be surely checking out f11 ASAP