Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Francesco Ugolini
<francesco ephisia org> wrote:

> Are you talking about Event Reporting or New Members Reporting?

I believe he is talking about a format/template which will be useful
for Ambassadors to use to record details about work done during a
given time period.

/me would be waiting for Susmit to write in with more...