Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

Oh....well i've only recently just joined Fedora as a Ambassador, so I havent gotten any emails about a Fedora Event in my area.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM, susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
2009/2/16 Emilio Simpkins <unidentified221 gmail com>:
> what do you mean pseudo-active?

For example, who claims to be active in mailing lists and irc, but
does not reply to mails when a local LUG asks for help in organising a
Fedora Event.

This is sad, but it just happened.

Susmit.