Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux ssh gmail com> wrote:
> 2009/2/16 Emilio Simpkins <unidentified221 gmail com>:
>> what do you mean pseudo-active?
>
> For example, who claims to be active in mailing lists and irc, but
> does not reply to mails when a local LUG asks for help in organising a
> Fedora Event.
>
> This is sad, but it just happened.

All this rings a bell regarding ambassador page template (or
templates) to help organize personal information in a more coherent
way. When you see one ambassador page and then see another, ther are
time that you can not relate the info. Let alone those pages that are
almost empty. I followed the template discussion, but I can't recall a
conclusion on that topic. There are also ambassador listed that
haven't created their page. They are highlighted in red, some of them
have more that two month old without taking care of this duty.

I have been tracking my activities on my page. I have created an
orderly account but without aesthetically considerations. I don't know
if that example may help Susmit ideas.

Best regards

--
Neville