Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 10:37 +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> 2009/2/16 Emilio Simpkins <unidentified221 gmail com>:
> > what do you mean pseudo-active?
>
> For example, who claims to be active in mailing lists and irc, but
> does not reply to mails when a local LUG asks for help in organising a
> Fedora Event.
>
> This is sad, but it just happened.

hi,

How would the activity be "judged" ? Is it based on events conducted/
helped in or also what work you do at the project? I mean Packaging
etc?

eg: Some packages hardly require any changes so the packager is going to
be dormant in that while. Will that come under pseudo activity?

I'm just saying that a set of guidelines needs to be put up if this is
to be implemented.

regards,

Ankur