Re: [Ambassadors] Help reequired for install fest in Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, West Bengal

Hi Rangeen,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Organization

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia

Maybe this two links can help you to Organize an event in three days.

Regards

Gerold