[Ambassadors] Help reequired for install fest in Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, West Bengal

You can get media as Susmit told. But before that you just need to put
up an event page (ex. for mukti:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Mukti09 ) putting in
details like what do you plan to do? expected audience? what all
things you need like media, stickers, posters etc.

And then put it up as Fedora Event here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

Announce the event on f-ambassador/india mailing lists with those web-links :)

--best

Arindam

Done whatever Susmit asked. The links are here.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#Asia.2C_India.2C_Australia_Q4

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/KGEC_Install_Fest

Since I am still in my probation period, it will be a great help if anyone else wants to attend the FAD in KGEC.

--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 gmail com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!