Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

How about a karma-like points system? Event owners get a set number of
points when they accomplished all the reporting requirements and then
they get to distribute another set of points on those who helped out.
Although I'm afraid it will just be a popularity contest but hey my
two cents is still two cents :D

--
Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://project.azneita.org