Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

> I feel that there is need to tackle the issue of "dead" people.
> Reports are good but, I may think of that as a suggestion more than a
> request. I don't mind low activity ambassadors.

Exactly. I/we have no issues with low activity ambassadors, whatever
little someone's contribution is, it is still worth counting.

What matters is that we *must* get rid of our *dead* ambassadors first.

I guess that will be a reasonable chunk.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A
Sent from: Calcutta Wb India.