[Ambassadors] Presentation for SHSU

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:33:49 UTC 2009

I am giving a presentation tomorrow for the SHACS (Sam Houston
Association for Computer Scientist) organization here at the
University I attend.

I updated the events wiki and have the upcoming event listed:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#North_America_Q1

I am also working towards becoming a Campus Ambassador as that role
more suites what I am already doing, but I would also like the be an
ambassador otherwise as I would like to participate in events such as
fosdem and fudcon in the future.

Any feedback and/or questions are welcome.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com