[Ambassadors] Re: [fedora-india] Help reequired for install fest in Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, West Bengal

This is regarding the install fest at KGEC on saturday. Please let me know if you are attending or not. I shall provide all the details tomorrow.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#Asia.2C_India.2C_Australia_Q4

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/KGEC_Install_Fest

--
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury

sherry151 gmail com
!!!Windows is "micro"-soft[ware]..I like bigger things!!!