Re: [Famsco-list] Re: [Ambassadors] [Discussion] Reporting template for ambassadors.

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

I think this is one useful action item, good for someone who enjoys policy and process.

I don't mean to make it sound like that is decided -- I was just offering my opinion.

I think that making the CountryList page more interactive is another, and that is good for someone who wants to work with the Fedora Account System, or who wants to bribe one of the Websites/Infrastructure/FAS guys to help them out.

This, I think we should definitely do. And if this existed, it would make it crucial that the results returned are for people who *want* to get emails from potential newbies.

===

The risk of alienating someone only exists if a person is "removed" from their role as an Ambassador without being asked first.

If a person is told "hey, you're an Ambassador, so if $FOO or $BAR happens, will you be eager to deal with it?" and the answer is "no" then it makes sense to say "well, then let's take you off the list of people who might be asked to do $FOO or $BAR until you want to be added back on to it."

--Max