Re: [Ambassadors] Quick APAC Meeting Report

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan <azneita fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Attendance in meeting and mails to list from APAC are low.
> What's wrong with APAC?

Nothing. I believe APAC is the same as all the other regions except
that we're more geographically challenged than others - we can't
convene that easily and/or we're not predisposed to do so.

Speaking of Geography, the problem is perhaps that our region is more horizontally spread out (E-W) covering more time zones. Other regions are more vertically spread (N-S). Time zones may become a serious impediment when people are working together.
--
Yours sincerely,
Dipanjan Chakraborty