[Ambassadors] what can I do in Iran?

Hello;
 I newly joined this group. I am From Iran. I think my case is very
special because I'm from an embargoed destination (Iran). Regarding
these restrictions, could you tell me what kind of tasks can I do?
I have some plans for Fedora in Iran. I'm waiting for your helps and
comments.

 Mostafa Daneshvar
http://mostafadaneshvar.com