Re: [Ambassadors] what can I do in Iran?

saludos coordiales desde America Latina...

--
HACATAKA
http://bitacorahelpdesk.blogspot.com/

2009/2/18 Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa daneshvar gmail com>
 On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 17:25 -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> 2009/2/18 Mostafa Daneshvar <mostafa daneshvar gmail com>:
> >
> > Hello;
> >  I newly joined this group. I am From Iran. I think my case is very
> > special because I'm from an embargoed destination (Iran). Regarding
> > these restrictions, could you tell me what kind of tasks can I do?
> > I have some plans for Fedora in Iran. I'm waiting for your helps and
> > comments.
> >

> >  Mostafa Daneshvar
> > http://mostafadaneshvar.com
>
> Hi Mostafa,
>
> I have actually been pondering that over the past few days - after
> seeing your blog post and the join notification from Joerg.
> It strikes me that, regardless of our personal opinions on the matter
> that this is a situation that honestly we need some guidance from
> someone qualified to tell us what we can help you do. Please note that
> differs rom what you do as an individual, but there may also be
> implications of you acting on behalf of the Fedora project. For
> instance, if you burn media that you download and distribute it as a
> Fedora Ambassador is that Fedora doing the distributing or you as an
> individual.
>
> I said all of that to say I don't know - but we'll find out. We'll
> ping RH-legal and ask their expert opinions, unfortunately that
> probably means no immediate answer.
 Thank you David for your comments. I always consider rules and
regulations governing Fedora. Also I want to do my job as a Fedoran in
my country.
 Mostafa Daneshvar
http://mostafadaneshvar.com