Re: [Ambassadors] what can I do in Iran?

Of course if Fedora is indeed barred from distribution on your area, you could always work with a Fedora based distribution that isn't subject to US law. However of course that would mean support would be more limited. Hopefully we'll be able to resolve this easily.

Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA