Re: [Ambassadors] what can I do in Iran?

my suggestion is to create a fork of fedora wih another name

something like fedoiran

then you need to grab fedora sources and recompile yourself

you will need to build your own build system, something like koji

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/

Itamar Reis Peixoto

e-mail/msn: itamar ispbrasil com br
sip: itamar ispbrasil com br