Re: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

María Leandro wrote:
We also know that we have some ambassadors that don't contribute with any project. What do we do with them?

I think we should contact them an assign some task... just to incorporate them to the team

Assigning tasks? Would feel like i'm back at school and i'm being given homework :)

Paul