Re: [Ambassadors] inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

Am Donnerstag 19 Februar 2009 17:29:38 schrieb Steven Moix:
> I also think this is a good idea, at the same time we verify the
> accuracy of the FAS accounts.

Spot has promised that he verifies the FAS Accounts when he check for CLA
compliance - even as Administrator of Ambassador Group i can not see all the
Account Contents if the privacy flag is set

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org