[Ambassadors] Finally prepared the offline repo for the Install Fest at Kalyani Govt. College

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:56:14 UTC 2009

Hello,
Finally I have prepared an offline Fedora 10 repo ( though not
complete), which is ready to install all the basic audio, video, image
softwares, audio-video codecs, KDE 4.2 update, KdeEdu, VirtualBox,
Kernel 2.6.27.12-170.2.5.fc10.i686, nvidia drivers, etc. I
successfully installed updates in my system and another system of my
friend offline via an FTP server. I have also prepared a kickstart
file to automate Fedora 10 installation.
Hope this all works fine and smoothly during the day of the Install
Fest in Kalyani Govt. College.

Regards,
Ratnadeep Debnath,
DGPLUG