Re: [Ambassadors] Distributions of fedora10 DVDS

Is it possible to have hundreds of DVDs for Benin?

--
Mathias HOUNGBO
Fedora Ambassador for Bénin.

2009/2/20 rabi kumar <get_ravi_online2002 yahoo com>
Few days before some students from wbut came to me and asking for LINUX DVDS.Today i managed to get it and distributed among all the students who were interested.One of faculty of WBUT  Mr.Santanu Chaterjee was asking me for fedora  stikers  for laptop and i found it was very nice idea that we can design laptop stikers and we can put it in laptops in the place  of Vista or Windows stikers.

Rabi kumar

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.