Re: [Ambassadors] Re: inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

2009/2/21 Ashiqur Rahman Angel <angel linux org bd>:
> Now if you can't do this, surely, you are not active or you just don't care!
> And if you can't give 10 minutes for the project (once in a month), why did
> you apply for Ambassadors?

I believe in free software, I was inspired by someone I admire, I
believe in the Fedora Project's core values. Freedom. Friends.
Features. First. I give way more than 10 minutes each day to the
Fedora Project. Writing monthly reports was most definitely not on my
list of reasons.

John