Re: [Ambassadors] Re: inactive ambassadors, a proposed solution

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM, inode0 <inode0 gmail com> wrote:

I believe in free software, I was inspired by someone I admire, I
believe in the Fedora Project's core values. Freedom. Friends.
Features. First. I give way more than 10 minutes each day to the
Fedora Project. Writing monthly reports was most definitely not on my
list of reasons.

John

What I meant, if you do anything for Fedora (no matter, its talking with people or helping in Forum), then you can spend another 10 minutes to write a report, at least in a month.

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² and rapid innovation