Re: [Ambassadors] New ambassador wants help !

Hi Dijvijay, welcome to Fedora Ambassadors. There are many different ways you can contribute as a Fedora Ambassador.
A few examples of these are:
Heh. I'll shut up now else I'll become naggy. XD There you go, some ideas on how to promote Fedora. Hope I did help you some.