[Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

Hi all,

I have been an ambassador for Fedora for the past one year. During this time I have promoted fedora by conducting seminars and talking to people about fedora. I have also provided many of them with fedora live discs and installed it on their usbs. Now I have not been active on the irc or the mailing list. Yet I am very passionate about fedora and have been using it since fedora core 4. Does my stand make me an inactive ambassador or an active one?

Satyajit