[Ambassadors] Fedora Test Day - Tacoma Linux Users Group

I'm part of Tacoma Linux Users Group (taclug.org) and for our next
meeting I'm pitching a "test-fest" for Fedora 11 Beta.  The meeting is
March 21st and we won't quite have Beta public, but I should have copies
of the isos necessary to do testing.

Since this will be our first meeting at the local University, we're
going to try and get more students involved.  I have no idea how many
people are going to show up, it should be interesting.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!