Re: [Ambassadors] Responding to emails, within this list?

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Frank Murphy
<frankly3d fedoraproject org> wrote:

> Then how about a link to the guidelines on each signup page
> eg:
>
> place a link prominantly on it\them
> Maybe this could be discussed further at the relevant list(Docs)?
>
> Frank

Is not possible to do this directly from the About section of the
Mailing List Page ?

If you was referring to that section of the page, at least for
Ambassadors List, I could try to add it, naturally, if there is the
guidelines link :)

Regards

Francesco Ugolini