Re: [Ambassadors] Equivalent document for Fedora

Hi all

> Unfortunately, I don't, hence the call out.

Theres no need to use the same concept. Here in Argentina in 2007 we
printed a mazagine with starting points to Fedora installation. I think
that a "begginers guide" printed with resources, could be enough. No
need to ask permission for a "concept".

Namaste
P.