Re: [Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

SaadAldine AlSaidi wrote:
How can one be evaluated as active and inactive?
IRC meetings are always in conflict with my schedule.....
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com <mailto:mspevack redhat com>> wrote:

    On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Satyajit wrote:

          I have been an ambassador for Fedora for the past one year.
        During this time I have promoted fedora by conducting seminars
        and talking to people about fedora. I have also provided many of
        them with fedora live discs and installed it on their usbs. Now
        I have not been active on the irc or the mailing list. Yet I am
        very passionate about fedora and have been using it since fedora
        core 4. Does my stand make me an inactive ambassador or an
        active one?

    I think your email answers your own question, by virtue of the fact
    that you (a) read the mailing list, (b) wrote the email, and (c)
    promote Fedora and help introduce people to it.

    Sounds pretty active to me :)

    --Max

Saadaldine AlSaidi

IT Manager