Re: [Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

Then they are active.
I guess being active is at least to participate in any or all activities related to the fedora ambassador program.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Billy Okal <b okal jacobs-university de> wrote:
What about those who attend meetings in IRC but don't necessarily
respond to all emails because of some commitments

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 14:17 +0000, Paul Mellors wrote:
> SaadAldine AlSaidi wrote:
> > How can one be evaluated as active and inactive?
> > IRC meetings are always in conflict with my schedule.....
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack redhat com
> > <mailto:mspevack redhat com>> wrote:
> >
> >     On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Satyajit wrote:
> >
> >           I have been an ambassador for Fedora for the past one year.
> >         During this time I have promoted fedora by conducting seminars
> >         and talking to people about fedora. I have also provided many of
> >         them with fedora live discs and installed it on their usbs. Now
> >         I have not been active on the irc or the mailing list. Yet I am
> >         very passionate about fedora and have been using it since fedora
> >         core 4. Does my stand make me an inactive ambassador or an
> >         active one?
> >

> >     I think your email answers your own question, by virtue of the fact
> >     that you (a) read the mailing list, (b) wrote the email, and (c)
> >     promote Fedora and help introduce people to it.
> >
> >     Sounds pretty active to me :)
> >
> >     --Max
> >
> >     --
> >

> > --
> > Saadaldine AlSaidi
> >
> > IT Manager
> > AlShora International
> > Tayyouneh Rotary
> > Old Saida Road - Princess Buldg.
> > Beirut - Lebanon
> > Tel: +961 1 391140
> > Fax: +961 1 381140
> > Mob: +961 3 934285

> responded therefor you're [at this current time] active :)
>
> Paul

Billy Okal
Jacobs University Bremen,
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science(EECS),
College Ring 6, Mailbox # 387
Room: Ext 5389, Mobile: +49 176 890 42726