[Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

2009/2/25 SaadAldine AlSaidi <saadsaidi gmail com>:
> How can one be evaluated as active and inactive?
> IRC meetings are always in conflict with my schedule.....

Just do what you feel you feel to do.

There are many ways to contribute: promoting fedora in your city, talk
with people who could became possible contributors and so on, join
events etc.

There isn't a powerful meter than ourselves :)

For the "inactive/active mailing list discussion" see FAmSCo answer
at: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-February/msg00448.html

Regards

Francesco Ugolini