Re: [Ambassadors] Active or Inactive

"Forgive me if i'm wrong as this thread has been going on for AGGGGGGEEEES :) if you use IRC, read the mailing list, tell a mate about Fedora, mention Fedora in passing to your mum or dad then you're active?

In my opinion, anyone who cares to read, think about, or respond to this ongoing thread is considered active :)

--Max"

You are right, I have been following this thread and there has been a lot of proposals for considering someone active or not, or to take inactive ones out from here. I have not replied this until now because it is time to end up all the discussion and draw conclusions, and to say "Hey, I'm an active one"

    Oscar