[Ambassadors] 2009 Red Hat Summit Call for Papers

As we work to organize a strong Fedora presence at the Red Hat Summit
this September one thing I would like everyone to do now is submit a
paper for consideration. The call for papers closes on March 9th.
Details are available here:

http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/2009/

There are several tracks where talks about open source and Fedora in
particular fit well into the conference program.

If you are planning on attending please also take a minute to sign-up at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Summit_2009

so we can work together to make this a great event for the Fedora community.

Thanks,
John